CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Remembering Harry

It was six years ago today that we lost Harry (my father-in-law). We miss him so much! There's not a day goes by without Pansy talking about him or kissing one or more of his pictures. We often wonder if he realizes how many kisses he gets in a day. Just another reminder to not let those moments slip away and make sure that we kiss our loved one as often as possible while we still have them with us to do so.

Today's clipping is parts of the memorial notice I did for his funeral. In this case I'm so thankful that Pansy saved a few of these because as it is the computer I created it on crashed and I could not recover anything off if it. I guess you could say there's a good reason for keeping things like this :)




Harry was laid to rest at Riverside National Cemetery on June 15, 2007...the day before what would have been their 62nd wedding anniversary.

Thank you for allowing us to share our memory of this amazing man with you.

God Bless You Today!



0 comments:

Post a Comment